top of page
Club Meetings and Events
The Lakeville Area Garden Club hosts monthly events for members which include guest speakers, garden tours in the summer, and community events. Meetings are typically held on the second Monday of each month but please see each event for specific dates. Most events are free to members as part of their membership benefits.
While some speakers may present via Zoom, ALL MEETINGS will be held IN PERSON. Please see each event for the meeting locations.
Guests are welcome to attend a monthly meeting to learn more about the Club and its membership. Please note that certain events are for current club members only.
Have a suggestion for a future program? Send us an
- Jun 19, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PMLakeville South Cub Car Pool Location , 20250 Heritage Dr, Lakeville, MN 55044, USAJoin us for a delightful evening touring Joy's beautiful Lakeville gardens and a tour and cutting opportunity at the Lavender Gardens in Farmington. * Registration is LIMITED to 40 and is REQUIRED to attend. Guests may attend if the tour is not filled; see specific details below.
- Jul 15, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM CDTLakeville Arts Center , 20965 Holyoke AvenueThe Pan-O-Prog Flower Show is open to ALL Amateur gardeners whether a LAGC member or not! All entries must be grown by the gardener.
- Jul 24, 5:15 PM – 9:00 PMLora and Karol's homesJoin us for a potluck meal together and a tour of our very own LAGC member Lora C's gardens. Following the meal and tour, we will travel a short distance to tour the spectacular Springwood Day Lily Gardens.
- Aug 19, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMLocation is TBDPlease watch for updates and details as plans become formalized. This is a Members Only Event. However, Guests may RSVP to be placed on the waiting list and attend for a $20 fee.
- Sep 11, 6:15 PM – 9:00 PMMcGuire Middle School- LectureHall, 21220 Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044, USAChad and Robin are Certified Arborists and owner of Trees & Me, a tree care and consulting firm in St. Paul. There areas of interest are tree and shrub identification, developmental pruning of your trees, tree preservation techniques, and recreational tree climbing!
- Oct 10, 6:15 PM – 9:00 PMMcGuire Middle School- LectureHall, 21220 Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044, USAMarty comes to us from the Minnesota State Horiticultural Society. She is a frequent speaker at local and regional conferences on topics related to gardening with care for the environment and providing fresh food for all.
Follow us on Facebook!
bottom of page